Netiquette of the Quebec Retail Council
The netiquette of the Quebec Retail Council (CQCD) presents all the rules that govern interactions on digital platforms owned or controlled by the organization.
The CQCD encourages interactions and discussions on its various social platforms. However, this must always be done in a courteous manner, be respectful and respect the rules mentioned below.
- Defamatory and abusive comments will not be tolerated. The same applies to discriminatory remarks based, among other things, on race, sex, religion, nationality, language or sexual orientation, as well as those inciting hatred or violence. Any offensive comments made in vulgar language will be deleted. The CQCD reserves the right to ban anyone who makes such comments, without notice.
- Anyone who demonstrates harassment and toxic behavior, particularly towards the CQCD team, our online community, or our members, will also be banned from our platforms.
- Comments and publications that violate any law, regulation or government order or that promote information that is false, misleading, illegal or promote illegal conduct will be removed.
- Avoid posting the same content repeatedly, otherwise it will be considered spam and will be deleted.
- The CQCD also reserves the right to ban from its social platforms any user who is not identified as a real person or who has a disguised account.
The CQCD asks you to respect the privacy of others by not including in your comments any personal information (telephone number, email address, etc.) or a private conversation.
Advertising or commercial message
No advertising, in any form whatsoever, will be accepted in the comments of our various publications.
The CQCD reserves the right to update and change its netiquette at any time, without notice.