Suppliers directory for retailers
COMMUNICATIONS – SUPPLIERS (MEMBERS OF THE QUEBEC RETAIL COUNCIL) If you have other solutions or products to offer to retail businesses, please contact Julie Martineau at email@example.com
COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT AND SANITARY PRODUCTS
ASK Marketing offers a full range of products and services to activate and manage the reopening of businesses in complete safety.
TYPE DE PRODUCTS
- Protective mural
- Freestanding screen with brackets
- Protective visor
- Explanatory POS
- Preventive signage
- Disinfectant station
- Home delivery
- Protective mask
Proud of its accomplishments as a 4-generation Quebec family business and the links it has forged over time, Emard Couvre-Planchers has been working in its industry for 60 years now. A leader in its field and in Quebec, the company is made up of a dynamic, ambitious team that never ceases to innovate.
Type of products
- Sales and installations of all categories of flooring: hardwood, engineered wood, laminate flooring, ceramics, floating or glued vinyl, vinyl in rolls, carpets and rugs.
Di-e-go caddys has launched a new kind of small shopping cart called Booom. According to research, this is the most versatile indoor caddy in the world! Its main role is to help increase the amount of the average store transaction. In times of pandemic, Booom is essential because he is simply a second pair of arms!
TYPE DE PRODUITS
- First cylindrical and rotating caddy
- First caddy borrowed from a store
- First caddy designed for marketing
- First Canadian ecological caddy
- First philanthropic caddy
All that in one product : Booom caddy
Expert sanitaire is a division of Café Expert specializing in corporate distribution for more than 25 years. The company offers a 24-48 hour fast delivery service and also 2 service points to pick up from the warehouse in less than 1 hour in Rivière-des-Prairies in Montreal or in Boucherville on the south shore.
TYPE DE PRODUCTS
- Contactless gel dispenser
- Lexan breath guard (unbreakable)
- Hand gel
- Mask and visors
- Multisurface disinfectant
- Nitrile and vinyl gloves
For 15 years, The Trimétrix Group has been there to serve medical clinics as well as businesses, with quality Quebec products to sanitize, clean and disinfect their workplaces.
Green biotechnological solutions, to sanitize and disinfect hands, counters, furniture, baths, equipment, accessories, walls and floors.
Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-carcinogenic Quebec products that meet environmental requirements.
TYPE OF PRODUCTS
- Anti-Microbe : Sanitizing foam for the hands that does not require rinsing
- Hi-Gini: Foaming hand soap
- Multi-Action 3 : Cleaner and sanitizer for counters and work surfaces.
- Multi-Action 5 : Powerful liquid disinfectant ready to use on work surfaces and equipment.
- Ato-Quat : Liquid disinfectant with dilution for work surfaces and equipment.
- Ora : Powerful cleaner for floors and sanitary areas
- Bioxy-H : Capsule to dissolve in water for the disinfection and sterilization of your instruments.
- Accessories : Foaming gallon pump / Classic gallon holder or shelf
Présentoirs Élite are there to help you adapt your business to the constraints of social distancing and comply with sanitary recommendations and health measures in Québec.
TYPE OF PRODUCTS
- Protection panels & disinfectant stations
For 25 years, RDTS has always been in solution mode for its customers, retailers and manufacturers.
In the context of a delicate recovery, we have adapted our essential merchandising and auditing offer to the retail sector. RDTS is a 100% Quebec-based service company… More than ever, you need us, we need you. If you are looking for a reliable partner to support you in your recovery, contact us at 514.249.2674
Type of products
- Audit of your network’s compliance with sanitary rules
- Establishment of traffic flow and signage in stores
- Order preparation (Drive-in & Web)
- Checking the integrity of the planography
- State of stock-outs and inventory taking etc …
E-commerce and digital solutions
Specialized in customer experience, the Audace & Co agency’s mission is to boost your traffic, in pleasant, useful and fruitful conditions, for you, and for your customers. For more than 25 years, we have been designing and deploying attractive and effective solutions to enhance the world of retail and shopping centers.
Type of products
- Digital solutions: queue and traffic management, online appointment platform, concierge service, etc.
- Digital games and competitions
- Brand activation
- Creation of events
Founded in 2006, Ciao is a dynamic company specializing in web accessibility and inclusive design, systems development, and enterprise 4.0. The competence of our staff, our commitment to our customers and our constant desire to exceed their expectations constitute our trademark.
Type of products
- Web accessibility and inclusive design: Accessibility is a set of rules and best practices that allow individuals with permanent, temporary, situational or changing disabilities to freely access the digital world and promote their full participation in society. In Quebec, the disability rate among people 15 years of age and over was 11.9% in 2006. Considering the aging of the population, for example, imagine how high that percentage is today … and think about the number of citizens potentially unable to navigate on many transactional sites because they are not accessible. Ciao is therefore proud to help its customers provide web users with a complete and user-friendly experience, whatever their conditions.
- Enterprise 4.0: New technologies are being integrated into all areas of a business today. To remain competitive and efficient, companies must adjust their methods to deal with this issue that has become essential. Ciao thus guides its clients through the various stages to enable them to reach the level of digital maturity corresponding to their strategic objectives. From digital audit * to the implementation of the most relevant technological solutions, including the review of their business processes and the management of the changes they cause, Ciao makes sure to develop their digital transformation projects. .
- Systems Development: Aware that organizations have growing needs in terms of digital tools, we have developed a comprehensive and varied range of services in the field of systems development. Designing, developing, maintaining and evolving technologies are daily activities for our enthusiasts. Our objective ? Offer our customers high quality services and solutions specifically tailored to their needs.
CloudRaker – E-commerce solution: Website implementation, integration of e-commerce platform such as Shopify, promotion of your store in digital, social and traditional media.
Type of products
- Digital marketing
At DAC, we drive transformational growth for Quebec and Canadian businesses. Our team of experts offers you the best of both worlds: the personalized service of a local Quebec agency with the support and resources of a large independent group. Our digital performance expertise covers media (SEM, display and programmatic), SEO, web analytics, content strategy, local presence management and web development. We offer a range of tailored services for local and global growth.
With the ever-accelerating pace of change in the retail industry, we are constantly innovating to better help our customers achieve success. Our team of seasoned professionals strives to be the premier business advisor to retailers helping them address their current challenges such as technology strategy and architecture, digital innovation of customer experience, development and execution of business strategies, cost optimization and organizational transformation.
Products and services
- Technology, Strategy and Architecture: Design and implement technology modernization programs, whether it be merchandise management systems, supply chain planning tools, execution packages or global business solutions.
- Digital Customer Experience Innovation: Driving a digital transformation that increases customer focus and operational efficiency through omnichannel, e-commerce and in-store technologies.
- Development and Execution of Business Strategies: Develop strategic growth plans that help companies in the retail sector gain new customers, enter new markets, develop new channels, launch new products and services and to transform in-store activities.
- Cost Optimization: Develop savings and growth plans to help leaders identify areas to finance to make the investments necessary for growth and expansion.
- Organizational transformation: Create future of work programs that facilitate the execution of change management mandates and the development of new business models.
- Deloitte Digital Assets: Developing proprietary solutions that support retailers in solving a wide range of pressing business issues.
DVORE is a 100% Quebec-based e-commerce solution and also an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, allowing data centralization (Big Data) and process automation.
- enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
- Marketplace for local merchants
Launched four years ago in Lac-Saint-Jean, the Loyalty Boomerang program aims to become the essential platform for local shopping.
The card, which allows consumers to save at local businesses in some municipalities, will morph into a transactional site, featuring products from member merchants. And the most loyal consumers will benefit from discounts on their purchases.
- Loyalty programs
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 147 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by helping them save time and money while better managing their cashflow and making informed decisions. Over 400,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna’s innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. With over 5,000 employees, Klarna is active in 45 markets and is one of the most highly-valued private fintechs globally, with a valuation of $45.6 billion.
- Buy now, pay later (4 interest-free payments) service
MOBILUS TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Founded in 2015, Mobilus Technologies markets home delivery management and optimization software. The services offered by the Sherbrooke company to SMEs, more particularly pharmacies, are offered through monthly or annual subscriptions.
Type of products
- Home delivery management and optimization software
Through a mobile application, we make it possible for retailers to offer home delivery in 4 hours or less – anywhere in the greater Montreal area (around 30 km). We also have several connectors for online stores (Shopify etc). We are affiliated with clients / initiatives such as Ma Zone Québec and Le Panier Bleu. Since the start of Covid-19, we have more than 200 new customers that we serve 7 days a week.
Creating an account and shipping a package takes less than 60 seconds – plus retailers have access to real-time tracking and delivery confirmation.
If you need more information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 1-438-788-3295.
- Mobile application to manage parcel delivery in the last mile
The Quebec Retail Council (CQCD) wants to help the sector by presenting a directory of its member suppliers, but disclaims all responsibility for the products supplied or the work performed by said companies.