Human ressources guide for retail businesses
The Quebec Retail Council (CQCD) is pleased to present its human resources management guide for retail businesses. This guide is exclusively dedicated to CQCD member retailers and retailers participating in its HR support program. It was developed by human resources experts to help retailers optimize the management of their human resources.
WHAT DOES THE CQCD'S HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT GUIDE CONTAIN?
Retailers will find in this 29-page guide, all the elements that will allow them to manage their human resources optimally.
- A recruitment guide with concrete tools and advice to make the process a success from start to finish (definition of needs, optimal drafting of the job offer, preparation and conduct of an effective interview, candidate experience)
- A guide for welcoming and integrating new employees
- A policy guide and employee handbook
- An occupational health and safety guide (obligations and rights of employers and employees, prevention program, harassment in the workplace)
- A guide to managing and supervising employees